Create a new world in neurosurgery with us
Along with our partners and customers, we strive daily to make neurosurgery more efficient and safer, always aiming to improve the quality of patients’ lives. We offer head stabilization and brain retractor solutions that help neurosurgeons and their teams to treat each patient individually and most effectively. Driven by the desire to satisfy our customers we all pull together to make an important contribution for the health of people around the world.
We are Black Forest Medical Group.
Cranial Stabilization & Brain Retractor Systems
stand for state-of-the-art design, superior stability and high-precision manufacturing. Intelligently designed around user needs, DORO® is always a good choice.
Have a look at our product categories, all products or check out our latest innovations.
WHY IS DORO® THE PERFECT HELPER FOR NEUROSURGERY?
Always Suitable - Multiple Application Options
- From newborns to seniors, from non-invasive to invasive applications, from a wide range of standard OR tables to carbon-fiber tabletops to spinal frames, from standard to imaging environments – there is always a matching DORO® solution.
- DORO® systems exist for each patient positioning need.
- DORO® systems can be mixed and matched with each other thanks to their common interfaces.
- DORO® systems give users the possibility to adjust the system to each user and patient individually.
- DORO® systems are designed with a great simplicity and similarity to each other, allowing an intuitive handling of all systems.
More than 25 Years of Expertise - Proven Solutions
We specialize in optimal cranial stabilization and brain retraction for more than two decades and are constantly driven to develop solutions that fit the latest technologies used in surgical theaters worldwide. From horseshoe to 3-pin rigid cranial fixation – DORO® systems provide proven methods guaranteeing a high level of stability during neurosurgical interventions as well as greater safety for patients.
High-Quality Products - Maximized Stability
Finest materials, certified manufacturing procedures and a strict quality management system – DORO® systems are developed by highly qualified teams and manufactured at our headquarters in Germany as well as at selected partners in Switzerland and the USA. Even the smallest parts of our DORO® systems are designed to assure stability, and thus a higher surgical and navigation accuracy.
Well Thought Through Solutions - Enhanced Users Experience
DORO® systems go through a multi-stage development process. Our focus lies on developing the systems together with and for users. Everything down to the last, tiny detail is geared towards the user.
Always at Your Side - Always Ready to Support
DORO® experts are available all over the world and are always at your disposal to support you.
Quality is a mindset
It is about accountability for what you do – and caring for those who you are doing it for. It is something we, as a team, value and what has always been part of our company culture and philosophy.