Clinical Specialist (m/f/d)
The Clinical Specialist’s core focus is to provide educational, technical and operational support to both customers and the IMR Channels. The Clinical Specialist will work at a high degree of independence, flexibility and autonomy to achieve core company objectives. The Clinical Specialist will support various trade shows, key distributors and account visits while working closely with the IMR reps to achieve and exceed sales goals. The Clinical Specialist will provide valuable customer feedback and field intelligence to the company’s research and development team as well as the sales and marketing team.
We are looking for Clinical Specialists covering our East and West region.
- Build and sustain professional and lasting relationships with customers and IMR reps.
- Effectively represent the value of the company’s product lines and contribute to a strong company brand identity
- Support, train and coach the IMR sales reps with technical and clinical information
- Manage customer trials, onboarding, new installation and clinical cases
- Resolve clinical and technical problems and identify corrective actions
- Support clinical trials, research and new product evaluations
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, management and other departments to build positive growth
- Attend exhibitions and relevant local and national meetings and workshops
- Document new customer requirements, clinical & product issues, distributor rep visits, customer visits
- Understand and comply with all applicable Company Policies & Procedures and exhibit highest professional and ethical standards
- Other job duties as assigned by manager
- Bachelor in Nursing, Biomedical Sciences or related field preferred
- Associates Degree in science or similar required
- 3-5 years of experience in operating room with Neurosurgical or Cervical Spine specialties
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent ability to ask questions, actively listen, and solve problems
- Highly organized, self-motivated, strong time management, results focused
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Able to lift and carry 40 lbs.
- Available to travel approximately 75% with overnights
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
pro med instruments, Inc.
part of the Black Forest Medical Group
4529 S.E. 16th Place, Suite 101
Cape Coral, FL 33904
Phone: +1 239 800 7387
This job is a full time and remote position.
Your employer is pro med instruments, Inc.